This is quite awesome. I wish that this was really how things were done, especially Julia’s facial expression after knifing Rudd in the back and Tony’s way of stopping the asylum seekers.
Also try to look for the Taiwanese animators take on the Justin Bieber phenomena.
- Australian election: The Cartoon (newstatesman.com)
- Taiwanese Animators Need to Shape Up [Advice] (gawker.com)
- The Rise and Fall of Justin Bieber, Taiwanese CGI Edition [Video] (gawker.com)
- Video: Taiwan animates Dodge’s invisible monkey, we stand in awe (autoblog.com)
- Next Media Animation: The Taiwan Company That’s Turning News into Cartoons (time.com)